10times - Recruitment Specialist (3-8 yrs)
500 million people attend business events to discover information and make professional connections. Business events affect over a trillion dollars in global transaction and generates over a billion connections every year. 10Times is the global leader in business event discovery and networking. With over 30 million professionals using the platform, we aim to disrupt the way people find new business opportunities and meet in the real-world
THE OPPORTUNITY -
In order to build the world's leading business meeting platform, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world's best people? If so, we want to talk to you!
At 10Times we need a strategic 'Talent Hunter' who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, data-driven, out-of-the-box approach. As a Hiring specialist you must be comfortable recruiting in a variety of markets across a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
- Develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates- attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide a superior experience to candidates and build a pool of passive talent to hire from
- Partner with managers across functions to ensure strategic hiring and job fitment
- Attend and organise recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines
ABOUT YOU -
- You thrive on finding and convincing the best talent in the market to join our amazing team
- You are a natural matchmaker who revels in the successful union of candidate and position
- You possess exceptional verbal & written skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare
- You consider yourself an expert in human psychology
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on technology, engineering, sales & servicing
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems
- Performance-based variable & incentive
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast scaling startup
- Fast-paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and more!
- Additional benefits like medical insurance, office lunches, etc.
- Future opportunity to travel outside India to represent company at conferences