10times - Product Manager/Senior Software Lead (2-5 yrs)
10times, is the world's leading B2B event discovery and networking platform. We are a team of passionate individuals working to change the way millions of users (across 5500+ cities) plan for and experience events.
Reaching more than 30 million users across our web and mobile platforms, we are growing rapidly and are looking for ambitious individuals who share our vision and are willing to challenge themselves as we try to transform the events industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about what he builds, understands user behavior, thinks globally, and has the ability to drive innovation. He will take ownership of one of our SAAS based products.The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing. As a product manager, you will take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritised feature backlog and roadmap.
- Responsible for increasing adoption and stickyness on the platform
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve conversion rates
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, incorporating feedback from users, developers, business partners and other stake holders
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products based on business strategy and priorities.
- Build a team to grow the product
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management or/and software development in the online industry.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, MBA a plus.
- Must have strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Proven ability to make smart trade-offs on time-to-market versus features
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
What we Offer:
- We offer competitive salaries, along with Medi-claim, accidental and term insurance
- Free Lunch and snacks
- An energetic work environment and startup culture
- Potential to grow quickly and get promotions