10times - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
10Times is the global leader in B2B event discovery and networking platform. We are disrupting the way people find, connect and engage at events like Trade-shows and Conferences. We are looking for a Xpert-Product Manager who is passionate about what he builds, understands user behavior, thinks globally, and has the ability to drive innovation. He will take ownership of one of our products along the - User Journey from discovery to attending an event- .
Some of the opportunities we are hiring for:
Monetization & Ticketing System
Ad delivery & Campaign System
The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing. As a product manager, you will take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
How will your day looks like in 10Times:
1) Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritised feature backlog and road-map.
2) Responsible for increasing adoption and stickiness on the platform
3) Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve conversion rates
4) Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team's ability to meet goals
5) Drive product development with a team of engineers, incorporating feedback from users, developers, business partners and other stakeholders
6) Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products based on business strategy and priorities
7) Build a team to grow the product
What we're looking for?
1) Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management or/and software development in the online industry
2) B.Tech in Computer Science (mandatory), MBA a plus
3) Must have strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
4) Proven ability to make smart trade-offs on time-to-market versus features
5) The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
1) Performance based variable & incentive
2) Career advancement opportunities in a fast scaling startup
3) Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and more!
4) Additional benefits like medical insurance, office lunches, etc.