Manager at 10times
Views:11483 Applications:1087 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1059
10times - People Operations Manager (2-6 yrs)
Over 300 million professionals traverse the globe to participate in trade shows & conferences every year. More networking happens at events then on platforms like Linkedin and each face-to-face meeting creates tremendous life-long business opportunity.
10Times is world's leading b2b event discovery and networking platform. We currently host over 300000 business events and drive over 30 million people to events. As the only platform with rated events, we use technology to maximize the value our users get from the event participation. We are on a mission to connect people with a billion business opportunities around the world by 2020. If you think you are up for the challenge and want to move the world forward, come join us.
Over the past 4 years, 10Times has grown from a small startup to a platform with global reach and clientele. We are scaling our team and looking for a People Operation Manager to manage end-to-end employee experience and development.
This is a unique role that will allow you to use your people skills and organization talents to their fullest extent. You will help build our culture of happy, empowered, and mission-driven employees while maximizing employee engagement. In this role, you will manage internal HR role for 10Times.
We are looking for a fun, self-directed and detail-oriented star who is capable of working under pressure and enjoys getting things done. If you are highly energetic and love working with people this may be the role for you.
A. People and Cultural Development:
- Be a cultural ambassador for 10Times employees: reinforcing employee morale and excitement and making 10Times a fun and productive place to work
- Manage all HR operations including performance management, benefits, compliance, etc.
- Manage end-to-end new hire onboarding and assimilation
- Owns the exit process end-to-end for all voluntary terminations, including exit interviews
- Work with leadership team to create best practices to build company culture and employee relations
B. Office Management:
- Be the point person for all office matters and manage all administrative activities
- Develop, plan, and execute new and innovative team building and social events
- Develop, document, and communicate new processes and approaches to better manage the office and costs
- 3+ years of experience working within in a people operations capacity (Startup experience preferred)
- Team-oriented, hands-on by nature and a fun approach to work
- Strong bias to action and problem solving
- Proven ability to deliver projects on a timely basis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors- degree or equivalent applicable experience required
- Results-oriented problem solver, organized, detail-oriented & persistent