10times - Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager - B2B Sales (1-5 yrs)
Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager - B2BSales - US/Europe/APAC/India
10Times is the World's No. 1 business event discovery and networking platform. We help users find new opportunities to grow their business and careers. Our users come from across the world, from tiny startups to Fortune 500 companies. Professionals from over 150 industries use 10Times to get recommendations on relevant upcoming tradeshows, conferences, summits & workshops.
Why Join Us:
- Largest professional networking platform built in India
- We are one of the top 100 websites in the world for business professionals
- Over 50% of fortune 500 companies use our platform
- We have paying clients in over 28 countries
- If disrupting an industry bigger than Linkedin sounds exciting to you, 10Times would be a good fit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary role would involve building a strong sales pipeline and converting opportunities to increase business across geographies and functions.
- Strong track record in acquiring new customer logos and negotiation skills, including advanced sales knowledge
- Strategize effective sales plans and meeting sales targets, thereby also contributing to team targets
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Oversee all aspects of pipeline building, CRM management, and reporting
- Demo product with clients virtually and by office visit
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and reporting, including identifying the correct KPI's to track and report client campaigns
- Experience with selling in Europe/US/APAC.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with using CRM solutions to manage pipeline
- Excellent English communication skills: both written and oral
- Experienced at communicating across multiple countries and cultures
- Experience in the event industry
- Passionate about internet space
- Performance-based variable & incentive
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast scaling startup
- Fast-paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and more!
- Additional benefits like medical insurance, office lunches, etc.
- Future opportunity to travel outside India to represent the company at conferences