Manager - HR at 10i Commerce Pvt Ltd
Views:1318 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
10i Commerce - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to
- Lead a vertical for product related inquiries/ queries and work collaboratively with business units to address any issues that may arise
- Develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products.
- Responsible for providing the business and marketing teams with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to facilitate launches and special online events.
- Act as a bridge between end market requirements and the technology teams
- Review and undertake market and competitor reviews with in-depth customer research.
- Supervise efficient working of all phases of product development, prepare all promotional materials and manage all communication to promote the product effectively in market
- Close liaison with the teams involved to assess the response to and suitability of the current product solutions enabled and to ensure that the product is being used optimally
- Prior experience in Product Management for Mobile & Web Applications
- A very strong customer focus
- The ability to get things done in a high-performance organization
- Experience with data-driven product management, conversion funnel analysis and A/B testing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- An eye for good design and attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of the target market mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices