Manager - HR at 10i Commerce Pvt Ltd
Views:1812 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
10i Commerce - Deputy Category Manager - Mobile Handsets (4-9 yrs)
The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to
- Effective communication and management of vendor pricing, sourcing category products, one-on-one discussions with vendors, trade shows, and other events; Helping ShopX fine-tune our focus on mobile phone categories
- Supporting/Training/Onboarding a base of Vendors
- Performance dashboard, Style/SKU/Vendor listing and delisting based on fulfillment risks involved
- Reverse channeling of goods: RTV/RTO/CR/Dispute resolution/Buybacks; Dry Runs and cataloging.
- Category P&L ownership.
- Improving the volume of listings by merchants
- Driving retention initiatives depending upon past trends basis regression analytics
- Account Management, including assisting merchants with account queries, shop setup, and problem-solving abilities
- Driving all key metrics from user growth, improving contribution margins, reviewing & managing unit economics and scaling top line at a sustainable basis
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Cost-effectiveness and budget planning & implementation
- Coach the team and constantly inspire innovation to achieve excellence
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities to identify opportunities and key issues.