XLRI | Post Graduate Certificate in Senior Leadership
- FeeINR 3,60,000 + GST
- Work Experience10 - 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodBlended- Online
The Second Wind (TSW) is an initiative by Times Professional Learning for working professionals who are keen to hone their skills to add value to their work for a more rewarding career. TSW's passion for excellence and a brief that "Executive Education Empowers" works hand in hand with the organization's aim to impart knowledge to business professionals nationwide.
One of the oldest management institutes in India, XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) was founded in 1949 by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. in the 'steel city' of Jamshedpur. Over the last six decades, XLRI business college Jamshedpur has grown into a topranking business management school of international repute with a wide portfolio of management programmes and research publications. XLRI alumni are spread around the globe and have demonstrated responsible business leadership in their organisations.
The senior management's role is to keep a team focused and motivated. This would require skills related to effective communication including: strategy, negotiation, abilities to influence team behavior and manage team results. It is crucial for a senior manager to possess a right blend of soft skills and a strategic mindset. This skillset enables him/her to achieve specific performance outcomes in an organization. The PGCSL Program offers critical skills to an individual enabling him to attain success for his organization.
- 300 hours of learning via an Interactive Learning (IL) platform plus a 5-day, in-campus module at XLRI Jamshedpur
- Exceptional opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Set the direction of your business and develop an overarching corporate strategy
- Boost your personal leadership skills and accelerate your role in building and leading a high-performing organization.
- Improve your analytical and decision-making skills in order to resolve disputes
- Understanding the current industrial scenario and transforming operational capabilities into a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Rigorous program structure with assessments
- Case studies, Simulations and Role play
- Alumni membership of XLRI present globally
Alumni Status Benefits from XLRI
- Time to time update on Programme related information and newsletters.
- Lifelong access to XLRI Alumni network with updates of alumni events.
- Onsite access of XLRI library.
- Discount on different programmes offered through VIL platform as per the institute norms.
- Duration: 1 year
- Pedagogy: A highly interactive teaching approach is followed through MS project software and application exercises. The pedagogy for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures & case studies. With emphasis on concepts and real world application, instrumented feedback will also be provided.
- The classes will be conducted twice a week.
> Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
> Sundays: 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Senior managers and business leaders looking forward to organizational and personal growth
- Graduates/Post Graduates with 10 + years of managerial experience and aspiring to be: functional head, business Unit Head and entrepreneur
Module I - Strengthening the foundation
- Anchors of Leadership
- Dynamics of markets
- Visioning and Communicating
Module II - Setting the direction: Strategic thinking
- Strategic Thinking for Leadership Growth
- Building a responsible organization: Sustainability and ethics
- Creating corporate value
Module III - Strategy implementation
- Organisational structure and HR alignment
- Creating High-performance teams
- Managing at scale
Module IV - Leading Change
- Conflicts management and negotiations
- Business turn-around management
- Corporate culture, creativity and innovation