XLRI | Executive Development Program in Strategic Management
- FeeINR 75,000 + GST
- Work Experience4 - 30 Years
- Duration5 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
About XLRI Jamshedpur
XLRI is one of India's leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India's oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Executive Development Program in Strategic Management
In the field of management, strategic management involves the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by an organization's top management on behalf of owners, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments in which the organization operates.
Strategic management provides overall direction to an enterprise and involves specifying the organization's objectives, developing policies and plans designed to achieve these objectives, and then allocating resources to implement the plans.
This course intends to explicate the role of industry analysis, innovation focus and resource based thinking in strategizing for growth.
The course aims to enable the participants to understand:
- The current frameworks in strategic management,
- The role of innovation in strategy and the organizational growth process,
- The process of resource analysis, management and acquisition, and
- To internalize the logic of opportunity based, innovation based and resource based thinking in strategy
- Build a strategic roadmap for your organization
- Broaden your outlook while making business decisions
- Leading theoretical perspectives
- Most comprehensive executive course on strategy
- Live & Interactive Digital Learning.
- Convenient Schedule
- AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
- One on one interactions
- Dedicated Student Support
- Live Tech Support
Who should Join
- Middle Level in Different Functional areas
Who are currently taking decisions & for those who are involved in key strategy related activities
- Early managrs across different sectors
Who aspire to move into roles that will require them to engage in strategic thinking & decision making.
Program Start - 2nd Dec 18
3 hours every Sunday from 10.00am to 1.00pm IST
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized University (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Working professionals with a minimum of 4 years of work experience.
Module 1: Introduction to Strategy
Module 2: Strategy Analysis
Module 3: Strategy Formulation
Module 4: Business Strategy
Module 5: Corporate Strategy
Module 6: Acquisitions and Alliances
Module 7: International Business
Module 8: Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
Module 9: Innovation
Module 10: Strategy Evaluation and the Balanced Scorecard
Module 11: Resource Based Strategy
Module 12: Corporate Sustainability
Module 13: Transformation and Change
The above mentioned topics will flow from analysis and formulation to strategy choice, implementation and evaluation.