XLRI | Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management
- FeeINR 70,000 + GST
- Work Experience2 - 30 Years
- Duration5 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
About XLRI Jamshedpur
XLRI is one of India's leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India's oldest business management school.
The course on Advanced Financial Management, from XLRI, has been specially designed for working professionals in the corporate finance domain who wish to gain an understanding of advanced concepts and techniques required to solve complex financial challenges of an organization. The course is structured to expose the participants to factors affecting financial performance, modes of capital management, risk minimization strategies and guiding principles on investment decisions.
- Get certified by XLRI
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
- Course content and structure by XLRI
- Hands on learning with practical examples & exercises
- Learn to solve complex financial challenges
Who should attend
The course is recommended for finance professionals who have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience and who would like to sharpen their skills and gain deep knowledge of advanced concepts and applications of financial management in the context of present day organization and business environment.
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in finance as on 1 January 2020.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in finance as on 1 January 2020.
- Analysis of Financial Performance
- Risk and Return Analysis
- Financing Structure and Funding Choices
- Evaluating Capital Investment & Project Financing Decisions
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation in Capital Investment Decisions
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate & Financial Restructuring
- Financial Budgeting - Process & Evaluation
- Responsibility Center Management & Transfer Pricing Decisions
- Corporate Finance Aspects for International Business