UCLA PGPX | Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives
Designed especially for senior executives and business owners
Designed especially for senior executives and business owners
- FeeUSD 28,000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Work Experience10 - 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodClassroom
● #1 Worldwide in Diversity of Recruiters, MBA Rankings-2015 (The Economist)
● #1 Worldwide in Best Classroom Experience (The Princeton Review, 2013)
● #2 Worldwide in Global Executive MBA (QS Global, 2017)
Why UCLA PGPX?
● UCLA PGPX is designed especially for professionals and entrepreneurs with a busy work schedule, that does not permit them to pursue a full-time MBA program
● In a fast-paced environment, organizations cannot afford to grant long sabbaticals to senior executives to attend a full-time program. PGPX addresses this need by allowing participants to undergo a formal, part-time management program with minimal disruption of their work and personal pursuits.
● Its coverage of content is extensive and it covers all the advanced management concepts. As depicted, UCLA PGPX is tailored specifically for experienced professionals and is quite distinct from full-time and part-time MBA programs
The UCLA Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (UCLA PGPX) is an extensive general management program offered by UCLA Anderson School of Management, one of the top global business schools. Arguably the first program of its kind in India and South Asia, this 1-year program is focused on applied learning of advanced management concepts for senior executives and business owners. Its part-time, modular format provides great flexibility for busy professionals, while the UCLA faculty and industry leaders ensure that the program covers all aspects of best-in-class management education expected from a highly respected and globally renowned institution. It is designed for high potential business leaders and emerging stars with several years of management experience, who direct specific functional areas of a dynamic enterprise.
● Alumni Benefits: After the completion of the program, you will graduate from UCLA PGPX as a member of the outstanding UCLA Anderson alumni network and join a thriving global community of more than 40,000 and growing.
● World Class Curriculum : PGPX is a comprehensive program, that includes classroom sessions, online modules, live video lectures, workshops, and project work.
● Outstanding Faculty : Senior faculty members from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and well known industry experts from India and abroad, conduct the program in all locations in India and the UCLA Anderson Campus in USA.
● Experienced Peers : UCLA PGPX attracts highly accomplished and talented senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries. Peer learning is a significant part of the experience and the resulting network of like-minded overachievers is very powerful for personal and professional growth.
● Flexible & Convenient : The program design ensures that professionals with demanding schedules and a high level of responsibility can continue to work while completing the program requirements.
● International Exposure : Participants travel to the UCLA Anderson campus in Los Angeles, USA to complete the required modules in leadership, communications, negotiations, and the on-campus case-competition. All participants graduate from PGPX in a ceremony held at the UCLA Anderson campus on the last day of the program.
UCLA Alumni Benefits
● Global alumni status and privileges.
● Access to over 40,000 alumni who have graduated from UCLA Anderson since it was founded in 1935.
● A lifelong UCLA Anderson forwarding email address i.e. email@example.com
● Access to UCLA Anderson alumni directory and alumni LinkedIn groups.
● Access to the Alumni Conference (held during Alumni Weekend).
● Access to UCLA Anderson alumni events that occur globally thanks to the efforts of the school and/or the UCLA Anderson alumni network chapters and groups.
● Subscription to Anderson Review (the school's official online publication).
Founded in the 1935, UCLA Anderson School of Management now ranks among the top-tier business schools in the world. An award-winning faculty renowned for research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities combine to provide an extraordinary learning environment in the heart of Southern California.
UCLA Anderson's faculty is comprised of outstanding educators and researchers who share their scholarship and expertise in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, business economics, decision sciences, operations and technology management, human resources and organizational behavior, information systems, and strategy.
● An undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record.
● A high-quality experience with significant responsibilities and a demonstrated career progression in a corporate or entrepreneurial environment.
● Experience in leading teams.
● Experience in managing projects / products / people (preferred, but not required).
● A minimum of 8 years of work experience.
● A fluency in written and spoken English.
The program curriculum design ensures that you develop an extensive functional knowledge of management essentials from a local, as well as global perspective. You will also hone analytical problem-solving skills directly relevant to the most critical global business and organizational issues.
● Financial Accounting
● Branding and Marketing
● Data Decisions
● Corporate Finance
● Venture Initiation
● Mergers and Acquisitions
● Management Communication
● Case Analysis
● Personal Leadership
● Leading Cross Cultural Teams
● People Leadership
● Effective Communication
● Persuasion and Influence
● Mentoring and Coaching
● Hypothesis Based Problem Solving
● Business Plan Development
● Finance Boot Camp
● Digital Business Transformation
● Legal Aspects of Business
● CV and LinkedIn Profile Development
Simulation Business Case Exercises
● Business Case Exercise 1
● Business Case Exercise 2
● Business Case Exercise 3
● UCLA Case Competition
● Business Plan Demo Day
● Finance and Business Simulation