Middle Earthr | Mastery Programme in L&D
- Work Experience6 - 15 Years
- Delivery MethodOnline
Strategic Management Prgramme in L&D is meant to ensure that participants master a group of closely related subjects so as to be a functional strategic leader in L&D. This program consist of participants attending a course of study consisting of a carefully curated list of certifications.
This program includes 3 functional certifications offered by Middle Earth HR, and strategic management certification offered by IIM Indore.
The certificate at the end is exclusively given by Middle Earth HR along with Individual certifications from Middle Earth HR, and IIM Indore
*The list of certifications in this program can change time to time according to the market trends and requirements to improve a participant's required competencies in a functional area.
Functional certifications(Choose any 3 certifications from below):
CERTIFIED LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (CLDM)
CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER(CID)
CERTIFIED L&D ANALYTICS AND METRICS PROFESSIONAL(CLAMP)
CERTIFIED MASTER TRAINER AND FACILITATOR(CMTF)
CERTIFIED ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTION PROFESSIONAL(CODIP)
This program is meant for people having more than 5 years of work experience and who are looking to enhance their skill in core areas of L&D
- What is Competency and Why is it Used?
- Competence Measures
- Creating Competency Maps for Roles
- Training Need Analysis
- 3600 Feedback Techniques for assessing competencies
- Competence Assessment Centers
Developmental Planning and Design
- Setting Learning Goals and Objectives
- Creating Individual Developmental Plans (IDP)
- Creating a Developmental Calendar
- Checklist for a Good Design
- Kirkpatrick's 4 Step Model
- Human Capital Readiness and Assessing the Impact of Training
- Correlation Studies to Validate Training and ROI
-Getting Management Buy in
Use of Perceptual Model, Analytics â Based ROI