KPMG - Finance for Non-Finance Executives (0-30 yrs)
2 Day Certificate Programme by KPMG
2 Day Certificate Programme by KPMG
- FeeINR 15,000 + Taxes
- Work Experience0 - 30 Years
- Duration2 Days
- Delivery MethodClassroom
This programme enables professionals, especially from functional areas other than finance, to gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy-to-follow manner, enabling them to make critical business decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new projects, growth strategies, and so on. Participants are able to understand and analyse financial statements as well as appreciate fundamentals of finance and accounting.
This program aims to meet the requirements of operating managers in different functional areas who would like to be well versed with the introductory nuances of finance. A key intended outcome of this programme is deciphering financial concepts and developing the ability to see the real business implications of numbers.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the implications of finance on corporate activities
- Understand and analyse financial statements
- Be in a better position to discuss relevant financial issues with finance managers in their organisation
- Understand the impact of various decisions on a company's performance
- Get practical insights and gain swift appreciation of the fundamentals of finance and accounting
Pedagogy and programme highlights
- Designed with a mix of experience sharing, real life case discussions, besides lectures conducted in class.
- Provides practical insights and gives non specialists a swift appreciation of the fundamentals of finance and accounting, potentially leading to better retention of the gained knowledge.
- Participants shall be provided with a copy of the training material.
- Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from KPMG in India.
- Basics of financial accounting and understanding financial statements
- Working capital management
- Cost information for decision making and budgeting
- Evaluation of investment projects
- Topics on regulation and compliance
- Question and answers session
Delhi : 17 to 18 November 2017
Mumbai :15 to 16 December 2017
Bangalore : 24 to 25 November 2017
- This programme is designed for managers, senior managers, middle level executives in non-financial positions who need to improve their financial skills in order to make critical business decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new projects, growth strategies etc.
- The programme is also appropriate for non-financial managers across different industries, both in the public and private sector.
About KPMG India
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Delhi, Chandigarh,Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
Over 9,600 Indian and expatriate professionals, many of whom are internationally trained are part of the Firm.
KPMG in India is currently offering services to over 3,000 national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.