INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives (ILPSE) (10-30 yrs)
One year part-time General Management & Leadership Programme
One year part-time General Management & Leadership Programme
- FeeSGD 62,000
- Work Experience10 - 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodOnline + Classroom
The INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives - India (ILPSE) is a one-year general management programme that will prepare you for senior management roles and provide a timely boost for your career. Over the 12 months of ILPSE, even as you pursue your current career, we enable you to learn from the best minds in business and from an outstanding peer group, and apply the new knowledge gained.
Why you should consider the programme
- One-year modular programme in leadership and general management, minimizing time away from work
- INSEAD Global Alumni Status upon graduation, connecting you to an elite network of 55,000 Alumni across 174+ countries
- Modules across INSEAD's global campuses in Fontainebleau, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, and in India
- Tailored 1-1 leadership coaching & support for career development
Unlearn | Learn |Challenge | Be Challenged
ILPSE is thoroughly intense and exhilarating. While you continue in your career, you periodically participate in intense learning in a stimulating environment and blend your new knowledge with work back at the office. ILPSE's academic component is structured around three types of modules: General management and Leadership oriented modules leading to integrated learning of leadership related skills and behaviors; functional modules and advanced functional modules. In addition, prior to the start of the formal programme, participants will complete optional online coursework covering basic financial concepts. This optional pre-programme coursework is to ensure participants share a common language to describe and analyse an important goal of sustainable economic activity - value creation for all stakeholders in a business.
At the beginning, mid-point and end of the programme, you will participate in integrated immersion weeks at INSEAD campuses in Asia and Europe. These intense immersion weeks will focus on providing you with the essential leadership tool kits necessary for success in formulating and implementing strategy and managing change. Using a multi disciplinary perspective and through collaborative effort, you will understand how to draw upon different management concepts to make stronger strategic and organizational decisions. Using simulations, role-plays and reflections, these sessions will push you and your co-participants to rethink your decision-making processes and provide you with new tools and frameworks that will make you a more effective leader.
The core functional modules focus on fundamental skills to strengthen your knowledge in multiple functional areas. These will be taught by INSEAD faculty and renowned visiting faculty, over the course of the programme. Each topic covered in the functional modules will set you up for advanced functional modules and the immersion weeks that follow it. The advanced functional modules taught by INSEAD faculty allow you to delve deeper into some of the key functional management areas.
At the end of the programme, an integrated business simulation will pull together all the leadership and general management skills acquired during the programme. Specifically, the simulation allows you to role-play, in a safe yet realistic setting, the skills required to formulate a vision, develop a strategy and implement it for a given business.
Further, you will have opportunities to learn from the success of recognized business leaders in two ways. First, the academic component of ILPSE is complemented by regular invited talks by successful leaders. Second, ILPSE participants in collaboration with the INSEAD Alumni Association India, organize structured INSEAD India Business Dialogue events that provide a platform to debate and discuss topical issues with successful leaders from established firms as well as from entrepreneurial new ventures.
In addition to these intensive learning opportunities, you will undertake assignments in the form of essays, interviews, reflection papers, and action plans for behavioral change.
As an alumnus of INSEAD and a member of this global network, you will enjoy the following benefits and services:
- Directory services through the MyINSEAD alumni platform
- Internal social networking tool - INSEAD Global Network connecting to 55,000+ Alumni across 174+ countries
- Lifelong learning through access to the latest thinking and research from faculty, library services and online webinars
- Lifelong career development support through the Career Development Centre website
- 25% discount for INSEAD alumni on all INSEAD Open Enrolment Programmes for executives
- Lifelong access to your INSEAD mailbox
Diversity in multiple aspects is an important part of the learning experience. The participant mix reflects diversity across functions, industries, backgrounds, companies and life experiences. However all participants have a few things in common such as:
- A minimum of 10+ years of work experience
- Recognized career progress
- Depth of business experience (minimum of 10 years; 16 years on average, with significant time in management)
- Proven leadership potential
Business Leadership & Personal Development
- Business strategy & game theory
- Corporate & global strategy
- Private equity
- Innovation Management
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Leading people and teams
- Leading organisations
- Managing strategic change
- Judgment & decision making
- Leadership communications
- Negotiation & influence
- Enhancing emotional intelligence & self-awareness
- Workshop on unconscious group dynamics
- 360° feedback & group coaching
Core Functional Topics:
- Operations & supply chain management
- Financial & management accounting
Advanced Functional Topics
- Advanced marketing
- Advanced finance
- Advanced operations management
Entrepreneurship Boot Camp (Optional)
Capstone General Management Simulation