IIM Tiruchirappalli | Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management
- FeeINR 2,10,000 + GST (To be paid in installments)
- Work Experience2 - 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodBlended- Online
About IIM Tiruchirappalli
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) is the eleventh IIM and was instituted on 4th January 2011. Tiruchirappalli is a city known for its prominence in education, spirituality, art and culture and IIM Trichy tends to benefit from this. IIMT is functioning from its sprawling state-of-the-art campus spread over 175 acres of land on Trichy-Pudukottai highway, about 11 km from Tiruchirappalli International Airport.
Strategic management is critical for the growth and development of any organization. It helps organizations in gaining competitive advantage and ensuring long-term success. This programme is designed to offer set of concepts and tools which equips senior leaders to make faster decisions, collaborate effectively in a more interconnected environment, and lead organizations with impact.
Senior managers who are held responsible or about to hold responsibility for strategic planning and decision-making in their organisations will gain essential skills and capabilities to navigate their organisations in the changing times. This online programme explores the evolving world of business strategy, focusing on the increasingly important roles of innovation, customer centricity, design thinking, etc. in building effective and holistic strategies. Adopting a practical approach through business model workshop and capstone simulation, the programme aims to offer participants specialised competencies in strategic management
Towards the end of this programme, you would have gained valuable insights on how to build holistic strategies in the complex business world. The programme objectives are:
● To hone your analytical abilities, creativity and social skills to lead/participate in the formulation and execution of strategy at your organisation.
● To develop an understanding of a set of concepts, tools and mind-set that helps in,
● Building and sustaining competitive advantage in your business,
● Remaining relevance through continuous innovation and growth, and
● Building resilience on your business to sense and respond environmental changes
● One-year weekend programme with weekend sessions, best suited for working professionals
● Well-crafted content to imbibe requisite domain knowledge and in-demand skills sought in the digital age
● Taught by veteran IIM Tiruchirappalli faculty members, specialised in Strategy domain
● Delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode through live virtual sessions to offer an interactive learning experience
● Hands-on pedagogy with a mix of lectures, case discussions, group learning exercises, workshops and simulation exercises
● On-campus module for six days to facilitate direct interaction with expert faculty, peer learning and networking
Who should Attend?
● Working professionals aspiring to take up business unit and organizational leadership roles.
● Business unit heads in large enterprises.
● Owners of small and medium enterprises desiring to build their strategic competencies.
● Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs who look to build their businesses.
Saturdays – 3:30 PM to 6:45 PM
● Eligible candidate should possess bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent.
● Two years of work experience (can also include running their own businesses).
● Reservations will be provided to eligible candidates as per Government of India norms
● Basics of Finance & Accounting
● Basics of Organisation
● Analysis of External Environment
● Creating and Sustaining Competetive Advantage
● Innovation and Strategic Renewal
● Corporate Strategy for Growth
● Global Business
● Strategy Implementation
● Strategic Resilience
● Functional Strategy
● Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
● Campus Module