IIM Raipur | Executive Certificate Program in Human Resource Management
12 months / Live & interactive / Weekend classes
12 months / Live & interactive / Weekend classes
- FeeINR 1,50,000 + GST
- Work Experience2 - 30 Years
- Duration12 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
- Course Starts On01 Nov 2020
About IIM Raipur
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE).IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
Talentedge is an Ed-Tech firm. It is the first to bring 'Live & Interactive' anywhere learning in digital format. Talentedge offers exclusive courses jointly with world leading institutes and corporates. Its ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 3, 00,000 individuals and corporate learners, facilitating a social collaborative learning experience in digital space. It enables working professionals to plan their future course of action and fast track their careers. Talentedge is changing the way India learns. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-Tech organizations to be credited with an ISO: 9001-2008 certification.
Effective management of human capital and maintaining a cordial organization culture is critical to the success of most businesses. Regardless of whether an organization is an SME or a multinational organization; Human Resource Department (HRM) is the central cohesive source of development for any business.
However, HR functions like selection, enrollment, training & development, orientations, promoting a healthy environment, encouraging good relationships etc. pose immense challenge to many HR leaders due to lack of competent HR professionals. The HR Certificate Course from IIM Raipur provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment.
This program in Human Resource Management has been designed to help participants:
● Understand the fundamentals of HR and its interface with other functions in the organization
● Understand the behavioral aspects at individual as well as organizational level
● Study the tools & techniques in people management
● Understand the strategic role of HR and global standards
● Earn Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
● Understand, Comprehend and Manage Behavioural Issues within the Organisation
● Special Focus on Peer-to-Peer Learning
● Learn the Current Trends and Skills required in HR Area
● 6 Days On-Campus Component at IIM Raipur
Who Should Enroll?
● Early HR Professionals – Executives who are interested in gaining a comprehensive and contemporary understanding of HR management
● Managers – Professionals interested in making a career shift into the HR domain
● Aspiring HR professionals – Professionals who wish to initiate their careers in the HR domain
● Entrepreneurs – Business Owners who actively partake in building all the functions from the ground up
● For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
● For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
● Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
● HR Professionals – 2 years of relevant work experience
● Non HR Professionals – 4 years of work experience
MODULE 1 - Fundamentals of HR
● Human Resource Management
● Manpower Planning
● Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
● Learning & Development
● Performance Management
MODULE 2 - Fundamentals of OB
● Introduction to OB
● Motivating People
● Personality / EI
MODULE 3 - Organizational Structure and Design
● Organizational Design
● Power and politics
● Team Dynamics
● Conflict & Negotiation
● Change Management
MODULE 4 - HR as a Business Partner (Strategic and Operational)
● HRM Strategy
● BSC & HRSC
● Best Practices (High Performance work systems)
● Best Fit approach to SHRM
● HRM analytical Framework for services
● Managing Human Resources in VUCA world
● Role of Unions in influencing/managing Management
● Labor laws (Post Covid 19)
MODULE 5 - Talent Management
● Talent acquisition: Tool and Technique
● Competency mapping and assessment centers
● Succession Planning
● Multi-Rater feedback
● Incentive Design
MODULE 6 - General Management
● Role of HR in Administration
● Psychological concepts applied to HRM
● Basics of Global HRM