IIM Nagpur | Senior Management Programme
IM Nagpur Alumni status
IM Nagpur Alumni status
- FeeINR 3,50,000 +GST
- Work Experience10 - 30 Years
- Duration12 Month
- Delivery MethodOnline
The Senior Management Programme (SMP) from IIM Nagpur is an online certificate programme, thoughtfully designed for executive who want to be instrumental in their organisation's growth story by way of designing strategies, cross-functional integration, execution, and change management. The programme curriculum enables building fundamental business management skills among participants and exposes them to verticals and departments critical for organisational success. Experienced and senior executives get an opportunity to refresh their skillsets and understand their strengths to optimally align them for organisational growth.
Who Should Attend
● The programme is targeted at mid-career to senior-level working executives and managers on the cusp of taking up leadership roles and key decision-making roles in the organisation.
● Leadership practitioners looking to refresh their management knowledge and skills would also benefit from this programme.
● The programme will benefit participants working in (or soon to take up) leadership roles in organisations including (but not restricted to) MNCs, private corporates, PSUs, government departments, MSMEs, and family businesses.
● Contextually designed 12-month programme for mid-senior executives
● Campus immersion module of 3 days
● Chamber consulting by IIM Nagpur faculty
● IIM Nagpur Alumni status
● Diploma (10+2+3) or bachelor's degree or equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or 2-year masterâs degree or equivalent from a recognised university approved by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government in any discipline
● Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience post completion of qualifying education Participants who fulfil the above criteria but are not working currently, are also eligible for the programme
-Leadership: Self, Others & Organisation
-Strategic Marketing in the Digital World
-Financial Statements Analysis
-Leading Highly Strategic Projects
-Strategic Thinking & Decision Making
-Global Value Creation: Strategic Supply Chain Management
-.Corporate Financial Management
-Digital Transformation: AI, BA, IoT, & Data Science
-Blue Ocean Strategy Formulation for Profitable Growth
-Strategic Human Resource Management
-Leadership of International Businesses
-Strategy Implementation & Organisational Transformation
-Enterprise Risk Management
-Corporate Governance, CSR, & Sustainability
-Future of Leadership & Management: Contemporary Themes