IIM Lucknow | Global Senior Leadership Programme
Transition to C-suite roles
Transition to C-suite roles
- FeeINR 5,25,000 + GST
- Work Experience8 - 30 Years
- Duration11 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
Global Senior Leadership Programme from IIM Lucknow is specifically designed to transition careers of high-potential business leaders to C-suite Executives.
The programme will benefit aspiring Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs), Chief Human Resource Officers (CHROs) and Chief Operations Officers (COOs) by equipping them with the necessary skills to execute the plan, manage performance and enable development.
Existing CFOs, CMOs, CHROs and COOs will benefit the most by discovering and acquiring new-age skills needed to lead their organizations confidently in current times.
- An innovative and flexible learning journey with core topics to deepen your expertise in general management, followed by electives to develop skills needed to transition to the role of a C-suite leader.
- In the leadership programme, participants can select a specialisation of their choice. This allows them to tailor the programme to their individual needs and focus on areas most relevant like Finance, Marketing or Human Resource to their professional development.
- Masterclass Sessions By existing CXO Leaders.
- IIM Lucknow Campus Immersion.
- Network with Industry Leaders.
- IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni Status.
Desired Candidate Profile
- This program caters primarily to residents of and currently employed in either of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and India. The minimum education qualification for candidates to apply for this program is a valid undergraduate qualification degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates with two years of Masters Degree or equivalent from an accredited University in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are preferred. Candidates require a minimum of 8 years of work experience post-completion of the qualifying education mentioned above.
Module 1: Foundation General Management Track
- Financial Accounting.
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
- Cash Flows and Valuation.
- Business Analytics.
- Economics & Quantitative Methods.
- Marketing Management.
- Corporate Strategy & Leadership.
Module 2: Transition to a Strategic CFO
- Evolution of the CFO Office.
- New-Age Business Landscape.
- Financial Management.
- CFO Roles & Responsibilities.
- Financial Leadership & Strategic Thinking.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Treasury & Risk Management.
Module 3: Transition to an Emerging CMO
- Marketing Fundamentals.
- Marketing Strategy.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Executive Decision Making.
- CMO Roles & Responsibilities.
Module 4: Transition to a Future CHRO
- Talent Management.
- Managing the CEO Office.
- Culture Management.
- Legal Environment.
- Managing External Agencies.
- Driving Change.
- Leadership Management.
Module 5: Transition to a Transformational COO
- Link Strategy to Execution.
- Supply Chain Leadership.
- Strategic Cost Management.
- Lead Leaders Creatively.
- Drive Operational Excellence Culture.