IIM Kozhikode | Professional Certificate Program in Strategic Management
- FeeINR 80,000 + GST
- Work Experience7 - 30 Years
- Duration5 months
- Delivery MethodOnline
An organization's ability to achieve growth and success majorly depends on the ability of its senior management and leaders to formulate effective strategies and productively execute them. Their involvement in one or the other phase of the Strategic Management process makes it imperative for them to develop strategical skills and lead the organization onto the success path.
So if you're an important milestone in the organization's decision making process then this course will aid you to contribute to business success and share it through your own professional progress. The objective of strategic management course is to help the participants develop their competence in the Strategic Management process which consists of Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning, Strategy Execution and Strategy Applications.
-Upon successful completion of course, get certificate of completion from IIM Kozhikode
-Learn to excel in critical decision making process and effectively set strategic directions for organization
-Learn to apply the conceptual learning from the course to actual organizational decision scenarios
-Gain structured knowledge of the strategic management process that can help hasten your leadership journey
-Lectures imparted by top & experienced faculty
-This course covers all the aspects, like, strategic thinking, planning, execution and strategy applications
Who Should Attend
-Industry Leaders who make critical business decisions and set strategic directions for their organization.
-Functional/Division heads who are tasked with growth objectives for their respective business units
-Middle level executives aspiring to move into roles that requires significant contribution to organizational growth and revenues
-Working professionals holding responsible positions and wish to upgrade their knowledge of aspects of strategic management
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Minimum of at least 7 years of work experience in a business enterprises or at least 5 years in a managerial position in such enterprises.
- Module 1 - Strategic Thinking
- Module 2 - Strategic Planning
- Module 3 - Strategy Execution
- Module 4 - Strategy Application
- Module 5 - Strategic Challenges