IIM Calcutta | Executive Programme in Leadership & Management
Transform into a True Leader
Transform into a True Leader
- FeeINR 5,00,000 + GST (To be paid in installments)
- Work Experience10 - 30 Years
- Duration1 Year
- Delivery MethodOnline
About IIM Calcutta
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. The vision of the Institute is to be an international centre of excellence in all facets of management education.
About Hughes Global Education
Hughes Global Education, is a premier interactive onsite learning through satellite based education and training service initiative by Hughes, for corporate and working professionals/ Students. Hughes Global Education platform has redefined the next generation of education i.e. real-time Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL). First of its kind in the country, started in 2001, this platform seamlessly integrates the strengths of the traditional method of education - classroom teaching - with the latest in technology.
The pioneers in Interactive Onsite Learning in India for working executives , Hughes Global Education provides interactive onsite learning through satellite based education and training service. It was initiated by Hughes for corporate and working professionals/ students. It has live, interactive, real-time, two way video, voice and data classes with a spread across 75+ classrooms in 40+cities/towns. Hughes Global Education platform has redefined the next generation of education i.e. real-time Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL). Its platform seamlessly integrates the strengths of the traditional method of education classroom teaching with the latest in technology. Alumni base of over 25,000 students ,2500 + students enrolling every year and 200 + programmes successfully completed so far
This programme seeks to work towards the mission of providing quality executive education and develop leadership potential. This course aims to develop strategic thinking and implementation skills. Businesses across the globe are forced to address increasingly complex problems, adapt to rapid changes in technology, work across disciplines and produce more with limited resources. They also need to respond to a dynamic ecosystem through periodic reorganisation and continuing innovation. The course aims to develop leadership qualities to steer successful strategy formulation and implementation.
- Recognized Certification on successful completion from IIM Calcutta
- Lectures imparted by the best faculty in India and Industry experts.
- Special inputs from Internationally acclaimed Faculty.
- Rigorous programme structure with assessments for every course.
- Designed to be experiential through case studies and simulations.
- Work while you study
5 Reasons why the programme is for you?
- Get the prestigious IIM Calcutta Executive Education Alumni Status
- Learn what it takes to lead a team of Generation X into new economic and competitive dynamics
- Brings a blend of strategic thinking and implementation skills
- Peer learning through rich student profile and networking opportunities
- Develop leadership qualities to steer successful strategy formulation
Who Should Attend?
Senior Management with minimum 10 years of experience in large organisations or entrepreuners, founders
Schedule: Wednesday 6:45 P.M - 9:45 P.M
Duration: 1 Year
- 1st Campus Visit - 5 Days
- 2nd Campus Visit - 5 Days
- Graduation degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks,
considering the results of all years
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience post graduation or 5 years experience as entrepreuner, founder or promoter
MODULE 1: Thinking Strategically: Economics of Strategic Moves
MODULE 2: Leading the organisation in stability and turbulence
MODULE 3: Linking managerial action and shareholder interest
MODULE 4: Designing Organisations for sustenance and innovation
MODULE 5: STrategic Choices in the networked era : The economics of platforms
- Communications for leaders (Strategic Communication, Networking and influencing through communicative acts and shaping discourses, tools and modes to leverage Social Media)