Zonal Sales Manager(Batch of 2005-2006)
Preferred Industry - FMCG
Purpose of the role:-
1. Develop and execute a long term (3 to 5 years) roadmap to deliver the State’s stated vision.
2. Formulate Sales strategies specific to state - sales growth, adopting/ implementing systems & best practices, distribution, cost reduction, capability building) integrated with Marketing strategies, developing alternative ‘ways to market’, taking the state to the next level of execution.
3. Ensure Execution of the plans, through his ASMs in his State to deliver growth, Geographic Penetration and Spread, Capability building/People Management / Coaching the team
The scope of the role would include –
1. Business manager for a State comprising of:
2. 3 Area Manager’s reporting
3. Team of Emerging Channel Executives reporting directly
4. Total team strength of 25-30 on-roll sales employees
5. Business Volume of Rs.80+ Crores annually, contributing avg. 25% of region’s volume
Please send your resume to Parul.email@example.com