We are currently looking out for ZM- North for a leading FMCG MNC. Following are the details:
Company: Leading FMCG MNC
Position: Zonal Manager North - Organized Trade
Reports To: Modern Trade Head
Main Purpose of Job:
- Will lead the MT agenda across the region, Key Accounts and the space management to develop and execute the business plans. His/her primary objective is to drive volume & share across the Top Chains in the Region and Regional Chains and support execution of BU business initiatives
- Management of Regional Chains and execution at Top chain Customers and Standalones in the region.
- To develop and execute a business plan that maximizes profitable sales growths for company and the Top Customer’s that we compete in.
- Training ASMs to become execution experts in Top Chain and Independent Stores.
- Proactively identify business opportunities and coordinate implementation for exploiting them
- Account ownership of Regional Chain and Execution at National chains in the region
- Wring with key people,
- Basis CAP generate AOP Revenue, Volume, Share and Profitability.
- Build CAP’s which drivers win-win in both customer and company, roll out Trade Marketing Plans for the set of Customers
- Use the CAPS to ensure quarterly reviews and corrective actions,
- Wiring matrix across in various functions with Regional Merchandisers of Top Chains and Merchandisers of Regional Chains , himself & his team with senior management of designated accounts and ensure appropriate contact with relevant Resources are being carried out as per the Customer Wiring Plan.
- CDA (customer development agreement viz., terms of trade) rationalization
- P&L ownership of the region and MT & Stand Alones in the region
- Creating Demand Plan in sync with Companies Initiative and exploit growth potential
- AOP planning and tracking
- Execute the business plan that maximizes profitable sales growths in all Categories that we compete in.
- Responsible for regional AOP and Top chain AOP for which he is the FPR
- BTL activation
Execution of Promotions at National and Local Chains
- Coordinate and collaborate with Customer Development and KAM’s for BTL promotions and activities.
- Execution of Branding and in-store activities
- Hi focus on managing Fill Rates and Planogram management – manage and prioritize stocks for high fill rates of Top Chains and Regional Chains basis Demand Forecast.
- Timely Execution of all New Product Launches in Regional and Top chains
- MIS Management
- Score card for Brands, Packs to exploit growth opportunities in various geographies
- Score card for Key S&D drivers
- New account opening of Regional Accounts
- Managing formalities for top chains through Local Merchandisers by partnering with KAM’s.
- Negotiations for Regional chain for NPD plus existing products.
- Work with KAM’s to develop account specific strategies, standards for merchandising, range, promotions, pricing, equipment and communicates the same to the field
- In-Store Presence – Work with Customer Development Managers to build in store presence driving “Look like Leader” agenda
- Analyze Competition actions to spot Trends / Themes around their Direction-Strategy to formulate suitable counters / alter our Direction-Strategy
- Stockists handling
- Stand Alone Stockiest Management
- Ensuring High profitable business for Stand Alone distributor by managing their ROI;s
- Develop Scorecards & OR decks to present at Internal ORs
- Maintain physical presence in the field to reinforce account strategy and identify field performance
- Build the Capability of the team (ASM - MT, SE’s, Merchandisers, etc.) to handle this Channel ensuring formalized process to transfer Best Practices / Processes
- Provide data support to the BU Sales team for the designated Customers
- Work towards building trust across all employees in the system by living and promoting the company values
- Ensure very high level of mentorship for all DRs by engaging actively with them on operational issues and providing the necessary coaching inputs for enhanced delivery of objectives on both BR and PR.
- Partner with Sales HR and drive People Core People Processes across the team
- Own the frontline functional skill development and Development Action Plan for 2nd level supervisors.
Requirement: MBA from Premier Institutes of batch 2005 / 2006.
Please share across your CV at email@example.com in case the opportunity suits you. If not then please refer to some of your batchmates or colleagues who may be a right fit for the job.
Ritika Gupta| Sr. Recruitment Consultant
Symmetrical Management Consulting | New Delhi | INDIA