Position:Zonal manager north
- Will lead the MT agenda across the regions, Key Accounts and their space management to develop and execute the business plans.
- His/her primary objective is to drive volume & share across the Top Chains in the Region and Regional Chains and support execution of BU business initiatives
- Management of Regional Chains and execution at Top chain Customers and Standalones in the regions.
- To develop and execute a business plan that maximizes profitable sales growths for the company and the Top Customer’s in all its Categories
- Training ASMs to become execution experts in Top Chain and Independent Stores.
- Basis CAP generate AOP Revenue, Volume, Share and Profitability
- Build CAP’s which drivers win-win in both customer and company, roll out Trade Marketing Plans for the set of Customers
- Use the CAPS to ensure quarterly reviews and corrective actions,
- Wiring matrix across in various functions with Regional Merchandisers of Top Chains and Merchandisers of Regional Chains , himself & his team with senior management of designated accounts and ensure appropriate contact with relevant company Resources are being carried out as per the Customer Wiring Plan.
- CDA (customer development agreement viz., terms of trade) rationalization
- P&L ownership of the region and MT & Stand Alones in the region
- AOP planning and tracking
- BTL activation
- Execution of Promotions at National and Local Chains
- Coordinate and collaborate with Customer Development and KAM’s for BTL promotions and activities.
- Execution of Branding and in-store activities
- Work with KAM’s to develop account specific strategies, standards for merchandising, range, promotions, pricing, equipment and communicates the same to the field
- In-Store Presence – Work with Customer Development Managers to build in store presence driving “Look like Leader” agenda
- Analyze Competition actions to spot Trends / Themes around their Direction-Strategy to formulate suitable counters / alter our Direction-Strategy
- Stockists handling
- Stand Alone Stockiest Management
- Ensuring High profitable business for Stand Alone distributor by managing their ROI;s
- Develop Scorecards & OR decks to present at Internal ORs
- Account ownership of Regional Chain and Execution at National chains in the region.
- MIS Management
- New account opening of Regional Accounts
- Own the frontline functional skill development and Development Action Plan for 2nd level supervisors.
Key Skills/Experience Required –
- MBA in sales/finance with 6-8 years in handling Key Accounts with preferably 2-3 Years experience in handling Top Chain customers
- Data Analysis, Negotiation skills, Influencing skills, Networking, good interpersonal relations, excellent communication skills
Send me your cvs at Nidhi.email@example.com
Partner, Helix HR
Add: Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi