Zonal Business Head with a leading telecom company based at MP/Chattisgarh.
- Building channel productivity
- Managing customer relationships to minimize churn across customers in different product segments, especially the churn in the first two months.
- Increasing net additions for both the prepaid and postpaid businesses,increasing customer acquisition, tag utilization, and acquisition rental revenue.
- Managing workforce to leverage opportunities for cross-selling of different voice and data products
Major Challenges :
- Maintaining high revenues and profits despite lower call charges
- Creating opportunities for sales of data products
- Maintaining a good level of employee engagement,Ensuring customer satisfaction through proper handling of customer service team, and through training of sales professionals on sensitivity to customer needs
- Managing customer relationship in the face of increasing competition
- MBA.- 8-10 yrs
- Experience of managing distribution, retail, and key account handling is a must.,in FMCG or telecom.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org