Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:24153 Applications:881 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
WNS - GM/Senior GM - Corporate Strategy & Development - IIM/ISB (10-25 yrs)
Senior Corporate Strategy & Development resource who will work with Chief Strategy officer and senior BU leaders and drive strategic initiatives such as identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities (e.g., new market entry), partnerships and inorganic opportunities.
- He/She will also play a key role in developing long-range strategic plans for the company.
The position is located in the Mumbai (Corporate headquarters).
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Play a key role in identifying new client markets and value propositions. Leads the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives. Defines strategies, and tactics.
- Works closely with the business and capability creation teams in identifying and executing critical business partnerships
- Analyze industry trends, including competitive markets, verticals, and regulatory/compliance to develop analysis around investment areas.
- Evaluate new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, and/or joint ventures.
- Develop business cases, including strategy, financial and business analysis, modeling, cost savings/synergies, valuations, and delivering management-level analyses and recommendations to the executive team and WNS Board based on sound business and financial analyses.
- Post Merger integration effort- planning and execution
- Tracking and monitoring performance vs. key strategic initiatives
The ideal candidate will demonstrate and provide a wide range of experience, skills and capabilities to deliver strategic direction and lead financial M&A activities.
- Typically requires a senior executive with a minimum of 12 years of related experience with preferably a MBA from a top management institute like IIM/ISB etc.
- Prior strategy consulting experience and/ or BPO strategy experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of leading corporate strategy/ M&A projects end to end
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with all internal and external parties in evaluating and completing deals. A team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across lines of senior management and other staff as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences and making presentations in order to drive business decisions. Confident and able to be influential and assertive.
- Highest level of integrity and good judgement, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.