Title : Sr. Program Manager
Location : 2 in North, 1 in Bangalore.
Need mandatorily FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Work experience in various Verticals.
- Should have minimum experience of 10+ years across geography in terms of financial and delivery angle
- Should have sound financial management experience to drive revenue and profit growth
- Ready to travel extensively
- Excellent communication
- Sound knowledge on Program Management practices and processes
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and build relationship with CIO/CEO of customer
- Innate understanding of technology, with experience in applicable Industry and regulatory standards, policies and practices
- Risk Taking ability and Strong decision making.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Strategize and drive to meet / over achieve the NPS and pulse survey score & previous score for the account
- Identify the Internal and external stake holders for the account managed and develop an engagement calendar and communications channel
- Drive the team to be on GREEN In the deliverable wise CSAT, Perception survey and transaction survey score
- Develop a CVI plan for the account and implement actions as per agreed timelines
- Plan and drive to meet revenue target as well as QOQ growth
- Measures to be taken to enhance the GM of the account
- Be a catalyst to bring in new business
- Drive to make zero outstanding pertaining to the accounts handled
- Account renewal to happen with min 10% hike on or before expiry
- Attrition to be kept in control for CRTF.
- Ensuring SLA is met as agreed with customer and ensures zero penalty
- Monthly review on program level risks with key stakeholders (Customer and Wipro)
- Ensure SIPs/Initiatives/Actions aligned to the CVI Plan, prepared, Planned and executed as per agreed timelines to enhance the C-SAT for the project
- Ensure progress on the SIPs/CVI Plan are communicated to the key stakeholders (Customer and Wipro)
- Drive Productivity and Automation Benchmarking within Verticals. Target 10-15% IR during the year.
- Implement Call Analytics Dashboard. PPC reduction by 5%
- Zero Major NCs during external / internal audit for associated program
- Active participation in the QICs and RRMs for the project. Timely closure of all action points from QIC and RRM reviews for the project
Please send your resumes to email@example.com