We are looking to hire Marketing professional for Global Media and Telecom Strategic Business Unit Wipro Technologies.
NOTE- The candidate should be working for IT/Software company presently in a Marketing role and have exposure to Telecom/Media Domain
Marketing – Global Media and Telecom SBU, Wipro Technologies.
Experience- 3-7 years
The candidate will be the marketing lead for strategic solutions across these verticals to build market leadership plans and position Wipro an integrated solution player enabling transformation.
- Involvement in overall solution management starting from Strategic planning and market segmentation, tracking IT spends, target market Analysis, Technology trends analysis and competition analysis for the solutions.
- Defining and building the value proposition for Strategic Solutions and Position Wipro a market leader for the chosen solutions.
- Developing go-to-market strategies for strategic solutions and service portfolios for the business and expanding the market presence of the business marketing initiatives.
- Driving thought leadership activities eg. Contribution to academic newsletter, case studies in books, research with Academia, speaking opportunities. Building association with WEF, TM Forum, Telco 2.0 & other Industry consortiums for the solution initiatives.
- Drive account based plans for identified solution proactively to position Wipro a strategic partner for the customer business needs.
- Demand Generation through various communication media (webinars, websites, Newsletters, event participation, analyst meets public relations etc.) This will involve lead qualification, content development and management, helping organize/front-end participation in international events among other things. Meeting lead generation and content generation targets.
- Uploading and creating content for the website, creating sales kits including case studies, whitepapers, presentations etc.
- Creating a New Media campaign, using Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIN, You Tube etc.
- Building a sustain CRM campaign, with customer testimonials and case studies
- Marketing Communications both external and internal and Theme/Articles pitches in Trade Journals.
- Maintain relationships with Leading Analysts firms like Gartner, Ovum, IDC, and Forrester for deal intervention and market research.
- Responsible for preparing the Sales readiness kit and also educating the sales teams.
Typical Experience Range: 5 years plus with marketing background and should have worked for Min 2 years in Telecom/ Media Industry and exposed to product marketing background. IT industry exposure is a plus.
Educational Qualification: Eng + MBA (Leading B School)
Other factors to include being results oriented and creative; possess strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills; exposed to global environment.
Interested candidate can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org