Role - Analyst/ Sr Analyst
Exp - 2 to 5 years.
Location - Bangalore
Company - Reputed Financial Service company.
Qualification - Post Graduate./ Graduate
Roles and responsibilities include:-
The analyst will work on monitoring the website to identify issues against content, layout and design standards.
The analyst will be expected to use his/her own judgement to identify issues from a user experience perspective even if they are not laid down within existing standards.
- Monitor website to ensure adherence to standards
- Identify standards infractions and work with content owners to address issues within SLA.
- Help manage intranet assets for accessing documentation and submitting requests
- Reporting on site monitoring on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Website behavior and customer experience deep dive analysis.
- Experience with user-centered online content design and as a customer advocate
- Experience in visual design, information architecture or usability .
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
Kindly let me know if you would be interested for the same we can discuss on this or please share some references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited