Our client which is a leading Foreign Bank is seeking for a Wealth Manager.
Designation: Wealth Manager
Industry: Banks/ Financial Services
Job Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Advise Super HNI clients based on their portfolio of investments.
- Acquiring High Value relationships.
- Continuously develop relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Foster and promote the client's interest and needs throughout the advisory purpose.
- Maintenance and development of long /term client relationships.
- Provide a comprehensive financial investment service.
- High quality investment advice to the clients.
- Swift execution of client queries.
- The candidate should be a MBA/ CA with 4-10 yrs exp in private wealth management / private banking from reputed banks and financial services organization.
- Sound understanding of capital market products and services on offer
In case you find this opening interesting, kindly revert with your updated resume at email@example.com.