Our Client is one of the leading Financial Service Company
Looking for Candidates from Wealth Management / Broking firm / Financial Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Responsible for client acquisition and managing the overall client relationship
2.Responsible for overall performance of the team and goal achievement
3.Work closely with clients for creation and implementation of their financial plans
4.Monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are effective, and to identify any necessary updates.
5.Prepare and interpret for client’s information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections.
6.Research and investigate new investment opportunities to determine relevance for clients
7.Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
8.Sell financial products such as bonds, mutual funds, and insurance.
9.Conduct seminars and workshops on financial planning topics
- CA/ CFP/ MBA with 7+ years experience in financial services industry
- A deep understanding of the financial advisory business process
- Proven people, business and project leadership & negotiation experience
- Possesses strong knowledge of process development and management, strong sense of personal accountability, problem solving, and creativity, and excellent communication, relationship and organizational skills
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.
CTC : As per industry Standards
Location: Greater Noida
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,