Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global banking and financial services giant with significant presence in India. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Vendor Management/Delivery Governance professional who will manage the critical function that has immense global significance.
Job Description - There are two positions - One in Mumbai and the other in Chennai. You will report into the SVP - Vendor Management and lead a team of associates/process managers. In this capacity you will:
- Perform detailed Entitlement Reviews of all vendor staff processing on the common platforms
- Monitor the preparation of the monthly MIS decks
- Perform vendor risk evaluations and vendor service assessments regularly
- Manage the EMEA Information Security functions of coordinating responses and guiding the on-shore offices as and when required
- Perform the function of coordinator for Europe Trade Operations by organizing the periodic tests, updating information in tracking systems, representing trade in contingency planning
- Work closely with the EMEA trade management team and perform targeted reviews of specific vendors, products of processes as required
The Successful Candidate - You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, however a Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/MBA/Post Graduate qualification would be an advantage. You have a working knowledge of Trade operations and a track record of process improvement. You have a fundamental understanding of Information Security and Accounting. Experience of supporting Information Security related functions and an ability to manage complexities of international trade operations will be a compelling factor. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with people from different backgrounds in a team environment
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. The company will provide an excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for high performers. Besides you will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply