We have an immediate requirement for the positions of VP-Transition for a leading BPO/ITES
- Lead the effort on off-shore feasibility study, recommend transition approach and manage the project
- Project planning, milestone identification and risk assessment/mitigation plan
- Solution designing for Knowledge transfer from onshore SMEs/client teams , technology set up and hiring
- Actively engage in creating process maps and defining measurements and metrics and SLA’s
- Interaction with senior leadership for feasibility analysis
- Acts as the single point of contact for the project for client and internal stakeholders and works closely with all the support functions and operations within the organization.
- Collaborate with onshore stakeholders for Communication and change management
- Providing timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results during the migration phases and escalating issues where necessary
- Compile reports on all transition projects and assist in formulating strategies for opportunity identification thru data mining
- Prepare budget plan by line of business basis the transition plan including preparation of Forecast process independently
- Constantly innovate to provide value addition to the projects as well as improvise artifacts and improve project management methodologies to meet the different business requirements
Location – Gurgaon.
Experience - 13-15 years of experience, of which over 4 to 5 years should be in transitions/project management
If interested please contact back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 11 46140049