Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a global investment bank with a reputation for financial innovation, technological leadership, and an extraordinarily distinguished staff. They are seeking an exceptionally gifted individual lead the team that supports trading activities around various investment products like equity, fixed income, futures, currency, swaps and other exotic derivatives.
Job Description - Reporting in the Director your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing firm-wide transactions and reference data including trade booking/amendment processes
- Instructing broker for position transfers, capturing corporate actions, facilitating settlement process, modeling new asset classes and managing data exceptions.
- Driving strategic initiatives; acting as a central point of contact for all process related issues & improvements.
- Reviewing work flows and operating procedures to ensure that they are current and implementing process improvements.
- Working closely with other team managers to address operational issues while also coordinating with other Operations groups to ensure confirmations and settlements are completed in a timely manner according to the firm's policy
- Interacting with relevant IT teams to resolve any technical issues and ensure optimum performance of the processes.
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate must have an MBA from a reputed institution with 12+ years of prior experience in managing people, handling processes, and projects.
- A sound working knowledge of the asset management industry with a good understanding of various investment products like Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc. is an added advantage.
- The candidate must have in-depth experience in the various stages of a trade life cycle; and possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proven management and leadership skills, expertise in creating an empowered, high-functioning team is essential.
- Ideal candidates must be able to manage relationships with Front Office, Back Office and Technology staff/managers.
- A ""hands-on"" approach is expected in this role.
What's on Offer - The client offers excellent benefits, motivated working environment, and an attractive compensation package.
To Apply - Click here to apply