Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest global MNC banks which have seen unparalleled growth in India since their inception. Globally employing more than half a million people, our client is known for its broad range of services across investment banking, corporate & commercial banking, private and asset management. As part of their core investment banking business they seek to recruit an exceptional leader to grow their trade capture team.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director you will be responsible for Execution of the teams' organisational development / transformation.
- As receiving side manager, partner internal groups to ensure effective planning and implementation as new projects onboard into the group.
- Maintaining performance and associated risk for all trade supported related ensuring at a minimum all SLA's are met.
- Responsible for the capture of trades into front office systems, economic and non-economic amendment processing, · Four-eyes verification on new and amendment trades
- Remaining accessible to your client base, respond to queries from Trading, Sales, Operations, Middle Office and Finance
- Effectively manage risk and foster an environment that is knowledgeable about risk, abides by risk guidelines & controls
- Participating in cross-departmental initiatives formulated to create or improve existing functionality and processes.
- Partner your other regional counterparts to achieve a global, regional or product consistent framework for the services provided.
- Complete general management functions such as interviewing and hiring staff, balancing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews and coaching employee development
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be an MBA graduate from a top tier institution with atleast 12+ years experience in an Investment Banking environment.
- You would have demonstrated a highly methodical approach to problem solving with extremely high attention to detail.
- Along with this you will have previous experience of working in a high volume, high pressure environment with a strong track record of success.
- Strong and effective communications skills are a must.
What's on Offer - By working closely with the trading desk you will gain an understanding of trading strategies and market conditions. Deserving candidates will receive a market leading compensation.
To Apply - Click here to apply