VP - Technology Program Management
Chennai | Permanent
- Manage large scale enterprise applications
- Lead and develop International teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leading diversified banking conglomerate with a major presence across international markets. They exist in over 40 different countries and employs 1,00,00+ people worldwide. They are looking for an experienced individual with a background in in Banking Technology to manage large scale programs in Chennai
You would be reporting directly to the Program Director based in Japan and would take responsibility in managing large scale enterprise applications. As a summary of responsibilities, you would be:
- Technology Processes- Management and oversight of technology processes like change/problem/incident/ vendor management in accordance with policies and standards.
- Architect - Work closely with the global Architecture teams and application managers to implement architecture process
- Plan, MIS and reporting: Assist unit managers in drafting the Technology Roadmap and other strategic plans for Japan.
- Track and report progress of major projects and initiatives. Publish trend analysis of major issues/problems to stakeholders.
- Budget Estimation and Cost Tracking: Support the planning process for annual Budget estimation and allocation.
- Closely track project cost/expenses and report to management on a periodic basis to avoid/highlight any possible overshoot of budget.
- Policies and Procedures: Work with Japan Technology PMO or regional/global counterparts to ensure that any changes/revision in standards and procedures related to Architecture, Change Management, Problem Management, etc that impact CBT are promptly and seamlessly integrated
In addition to this you would lead a team of individuals and grow the team
The Successful Applicant
- You are a graduate from an IIM or a top tier business school with 15+ years work experience in Banking applications across Retail and Corporate
- You have strong knowledge in cash and trade operations software
- You are ideally based in Chennai and open to relocation
- You have a strong track record of success in leading and working with international teams
- Have the ability to work with C-level stakeholders in the business
What's On Offer
- Attractive package
- Work in large scale projects
- Lead international teams
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I23580. Please apply online using the form below.