Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global financial services firm with assets worth several trillion dollars and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking; financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management and private equity.
Job Description - As a Vice President - Technology, you will report in to the Head of Technology and Operations. You will lead a team of product managers, software engineers, a testing team and work closely with various operations teams within the bank. You will be responsible for:
- Providing best-in-class technology/interface and products to facilitate post trade functionalities to clients in a more user friendly, transparent, and seamless way
- Lead several projects across all post-trade functions, viz. Client On boarding and Document Management, Trade Life Cycle, Collateral Management, Settlement, Confirmations, Strategic Reporting, Query Management, etc and across all asset classes (FX, Credit, Rates, EDG)
- Mentor and coach a team of budding engineers and guide them on domain understanding and financial know-how
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Computer Science/IT engineer with a top-tier MBA degree.
- You have around 10 years of experience in designing/coding/implementing various products/systems/environments in the BFSI domain.
- You must have spent around 3-5 years in a leadership position in this areas.
- You should have a sound knowledge of XML, SQL, with significant experience in delivering testing and end-to-end technology implementation solutions.
- You have an in-depth understanding of project management methodologies.
- In addition, you are expected to demonstrate very strong analytical, prioritisation and organizational skills.
What's on Offer - An attractive compensation and a chance to work closely with the global stake-holders. The track leads to a position of functional leadership and you get a chance to build a team in a truly entrepreneurial environment
To Apply - Click here to apply