VP - Tax and Planning (US Tax)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
About Our Client
A great opportunity to act as a Senior US Tax consultant to General partners’ who are resident of US. They have investments across geographies and sectors, including a $1bn PE firm. This position could be located in USA or outside.
Reporting into the General Partners/CFO, as the VP Tax and planning you would be managing statutory and regulatory fillings for the General Partners (for all their investments) globally. This would include detailed tax planning effort and liaising with any relevant authorities. Further the incumbent would be responsible for:
- Reviewing financial audit of other non-US entities of the Partners.
- Identifying solutions to optimize taxes and create process efficiencies across multiple geographies
- Partner owned entities in the US and other offshore locations.
- Assisting in estate planning requirements and solutions development
- Additionally, you would be handling financial planning and forecasting as well as management of treasury for the controlled entities.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate would be a US Tax Specialist with 10+ years of relevant experience from BIG 4 or Financial Services (preferably Hedge Funds or PE).
You would also have strong understanding of US regulatory laws associated with PE or Fund Managers.
Exposure to other finance functions would be desirable.
What's On Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with Business Partners and manage their high value investments across the globe.
Apply for this job