We are looking for VP/SVP Modeling for a global bank captive in Bangalore.
Vice President / Senior Vice President
- Develop all scoring models to be used across Firmís retail banking and credit card businesses worl-wide for marketing and product decisioning
- Hiring (internally and externally) and developing a group of 10 top caliber quantitative analysts / modelers
- Create best practice capabilities for the entire modeling process including:
- Problem definition
- Analytical framework and plan development
- Quantitative technique selection
- Data preparation
- Variable selection and reduction
- Model structuring, development and validation
- Model performance
- Ensure adherence to Existing Model Approval and Renewal Policies
- Accountability for Audit and Risk Review management and findings (if any) rectification for the statistical modeling process in the group
- Research different modeling techniques and assess applicability to the different business problems being addressed by the group.
- Develop best practices for statistical modeling and disseminate through the group.
- Act as a trainer, coach and mentor to the group on statistical techniques.
- Masters or PhD from a premier Indian or US university in any quantitative or relevant business discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience in quantitative analysis or research roles in leading organizations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong people leadership skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking abilities.
- Strong ability to apply quantitative theory to practical business problems in real-world situations.
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period to email@example.com
Pallavi Mutgi | Practice Lead | Peepal Technology & Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.