Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Trading & Dealing
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading Retail broking firm with 20+ years of experience in its space. It boasts a client base of close to 800,000 clients.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director and managing a team you will act as the VP / SVP, ensuring best practice across your team. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Managing all finance matters effectively.
- Ensuring that all financial, regulatory and management reporting activities are completed timely and accurately
- Working on change and strategic projects across the function.
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual & periodic audits and other compliances
- Ensuring all the secretarial compliance and governance requirements are completed within statutory timeliness
- Preparation of Annual IT returns, Coordination with auditors for IT assessments, submission of Quarterly eTDS returns, filing Service tax refund claims and returns and Transfer pricing Reports.
- This role would cover aspects involved with Corporate Finance, M&A, IPO, etc.
The Successful Candidate - You will be a qualified accountant (CA) with at least 12 years experience in the finance and banking field. The incumbent should be Big 4 trained and currently handling a similar function within a Big 4 set-up. As this is a senior position, you will need strong understanding of the Finance & Accounts space and be an accomplished and experienced team manager. You have strong understanding of the regulatory requirements as well as being a proactive results orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next level while enjoying an exciting work environment. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered an attractive & competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply