PMAM Corporation is an Information Technology company, with offices in Dallas, Houston, Colorado Springs, Los Angeles, Denver & India. PMAM has successfully served clients spanning wide array of industries such as Insurance, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Hospitality & Healthcare and Travel, Transportation & Logistics.
PMAM launched a series of SaaS enabled, hosted and managed enterprise products which include:
- PMAM CRM – Customer Relationship management
- PMAM HCM – Human Capital Management
- PMAM Smart Select – Recruitment and Staffing solution
The VP Sales position is a key sales role within PMAM and would play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for PMAM IT Services for our product offerings. The candidate will target sales of PMAM Corporation’s portfolio of IT Products (PMAM CRM, PMAM HCM and PMAM SS) targeting large size organizations across sectors.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT Products with shorter sales cycles to C-Level executives with large accounts
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 4 years of experience in selling IT products within India.
- At Least 4 years of experience in managing teams, and Team Leaders.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during the sales life cycle
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
Please send your resume to email@example.com