- Proven track record in SAP and related services (minimum 10 years of relevant experience in SAP/ related technologies)
- Have led, planned and implemented SAP suite of products including BI and Netweaver
- Led large AMS engagements with SAP as the core set in the applications landscape
- Managed activities across projects and groups on a global level
- Implemented standards like ASAP, other standards, policies and procedures and ensure quality and on time delivery
- Perform as the practice leader for SAP / related projects being executed and delivered for multiple Clients as well as owning the P & L.
- To be accountable for the quality, schedule, scope and effort of all the deliveries
- People leadership
- Manage expectations of various stake holders
Roles / Responsibilities
- Evaluates, maintains and improves roles and responsibilities within the SAP implementation and Support life-cycle.
- Own and be accountable for quality, schedule, scope and effort (budget) of projects in SAP practice
- Contribute to operational planning of SAP practice
- Take part in preparing collaterals like case studies, white papers, etc.
- Develop new approaches to accommodate tight schedules and resource constraints.
- Ensure execution methodologies are technically sound
- Plan to take the SAP partnership to the next level – including technology investments, training, alliance programs and joint GTM
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members. Should be able to manage multiple teams.
- Contribute to projects through innovative and path breaking ideas and suggestions.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the customer with excellent status reporting.
- Manage a team from practice management standpoint. The activities would include managing with an organization structure, performance management of the team- hire and retain best talent, manage aspirations of individuals, create and implement growth & development plans for the team, manage team motivation levels, provide guidance for career & succession planning, keeping the attrition rate of the team to the minimum.
- Evaluates and implements training and development needs for team.
- Conduct resource planning and balanced resource utilization within the team.
- Is proactive and the ultimate escalation point on all matters related to project deliveries and team management.
- Create and contribute to common Best Practices and areas of improvement and drive their implementation within own team.
- Drive continuous improvement in quality assurance standards and processes.
- Provide support in presales, solutions and proposal generation by providing the necessary expertise and inputs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org