Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global MNC Bank and ranks amongst the world's largest financial institutions. With a fast growing presence across Asia in Corporate and Investment Banking, their Sales and Trading team is now expanding in India.
Job Description - You will be servicing Foreign Institutional Investors/ Hedge Funds and would be responsible for communicating research views and macro investment themes to them on a daily basis.
- You will be coordinating with international sales and trading teams across Singapore and Hong Kong to advise the clients on their investments in India.
- You will be heading a team of 2-3 junior sales traders and will be responsible for the growth and success of the team.
- You will also be responsible for getting new clients on board, especially the domestic Insurance companies and Mutual Funds, and deepen the relationships with the existing clients.
The Successful Candidate - MBA/ CA from Tier I Institutes
- Should have a good understanding of various equity linked products in the Indian Capital Markets
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate should ideally be working in a similar capacity with any other broking platform and have a strong track record of success and revenue generation
- Having strong relationships with buy-side clients will be an added advantage
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation+ bonus in proportion with the growth of the team and revenue generated
To Apply - Click here to apply