Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading player in the domestic market, they stand out in their commitment to adopt global best practices and consolidate their strong position. Their strength spans across Retail and Corporate banking.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director, as VP-Retail Asset Operations you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and executing all Audits within strict time frames
- Taking ownership of the end to end disbursement process and ensuring that all guidelines are met
- Mitigating issues in the processes and striving for complete customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that the MIS platforms are innovative in addressing business process improvements
- Being responsible for hiring, training and motivating your team members
The Successful Candidate - You should be an MBA from a premier institute and have has at least 12 years of BFSI experience within Retail Asset Operations. The role demands a lot of team management expertise, you will responsible for setting KPIs, enhancing performance of team members and overall productivity of the team. The candidate will have to be an excellent communicator.
What's on Offer - You will be working with one of the best in the business, a part of a clear and structured expansion plan
To Apply - Click here to apply