Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Research & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the world's leading and most trusted financial analytics organization, which has a network of over 100 offices in over 25 countries. They have global expertise in providing their customers with analytical support across businesses to meet their needs.
Job Description - You will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical support for customers across Small Business, Super Affluent, Affluent, Emerging Affluent and Mass Market segments as well as non-Resident Indians to assess customer potential, understand and anticipate customer need.
- Providing analytical support for a variety of deposit, transactional, investment and insurance products to understand profitability drivers, pricing constructs and product bundling benefits ·
- Identifying Revenue drivers and growth opportunities for the business across these products and segments and conceptualize & develop analytical solutions to make a positive impact to business P&L
- Contributing toward building a Customer Level One-Citi strategy in the Bank and streamline ongoing marketing campaigns and reports
- Owning the P&L commitment from these actions. Constantly engage with the business partners to ensure optimal program execution and track actual results against projections
- Mentoring and Lead a team of analysts using appropriate people-management tools to motivate and plot the growth of the team members
- Becoming an effective member of the Decision Management team and work closely with peers within and outside the Decision Management team on assignments spanning multiple functional units
- Ensuring effective and timely communication of progress and escalation of issues to senior management
The Successful Candidate - You should be an MBA from a reputed institute and should have Strong track record of analytical solution delivery in the BFSI space. You should have strong Analytical Thinking skills with ability to conceptualize analytical framework to address the business problem. You should have strong Oral and written communication skills and a strong team player. You should have the ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical and business teams. You should have strong technical background with in-depth understanding of databases, data manipulation tools (SQL/SAS) and statistical techniques. Also, the exposure to data warehouse technologies a plus
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with opportunity to grow within this global organization. Work in a leading MNC, in a fast growing, well respected team.
To Apply - Click here to apply