A Global Investment Bank is currently hiring for a VP - Regulatory Risk & Control role, to be based in Mumbai.
- The Regulatory Risk and Control Lead will provide independent oversight over the status of the control environment for the India operations.
- Monitor and understand Regulatory updates/changes, assess impact and implement.
- Monitor Regulatory incidents & address root cause
- Oversee Regulatory audits/inspections
- Controls oversight of efficiency strategy from a regulatory perspective
- Strengthen relationships with Compliance & Regulators of AP regions
- Identify and monitor regional/global Operations Regulatory control themes
- Highly commercial and “in tune” with the business. Balances the needs of the business group and the firm with aggressive regulatory programmes and timetables.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix management environment
- Experience in delivering high quality independent control assessments, with a significant proportion of their career spent within the financial services sector
- Detailed understanding of the APAC regulatory landscape, with areas of expertise in one of more countries/locations
- Exposure to regulators and experience in regulatory interactions.
- Understanding of risk and control discipline.
Interested candidates please send across your updated profile to email@example.com
TeamLease Services (P) Ltd.