For my current assignment with a Top MNC in Bangalore, I am looking for a Sr Recruitment professional. The job specs are given below
The Manager supports the ABS Recruiting Lead in managing end to end Upstream process’s strategy/ priorities and assists in executing the same for India Geography. Primary responsibilities include:
- Being the main point of contact for the IDC Sourcing, Screening and scheduling.
- Partnering with the Delivery Leads to ensure Sourcing , screening and Scheduling are managed seamlessly
- Drive Strong Operational Excellence in the teams.
- Lead effectively diverse and large teams to maximize Sourcing delivery, quality, productivity and cost-efficiency.
- Incumbent will be responsible of managing Upstream Operations process of Sourcing, Screening and Scheduling process. He / she will manage large teams ~ 100 plus. Should have a previous experience in managing large team.
- To understand the overall recruitment results and align Sourcing operations basis the entity requirement.
- Build a collaborative relationship IDC Recruiting Lead, Lead – Demand management and other Pipeline leads to ensure ongoing awareness on channel issues, needs, strategy and priorities.
- Become SME for IDC recruitment in ABS Recruitment.
- Leads Sourcing teams – Media and Agency channels to drive key organization metrics , for eg:supply volumes, Diversity, Sourcing from low cost channels, SNS etc.
- Also leads Scheduling and Screening for IDC span
- Work with ABS Recruitment to Operational Excellence is driven as a culture to improve productivity and recruitment processes.
- Lead a variety of initiatives that are expected to have the big impact on ABS Recruiting. These opportunities are identified through a combination of metrics analysis and ongoing dialogue with IDC Recruitment lead , SRM and DMSP.
- Post graduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- 9+ years recruitment experience
- Experience in leading and managing end-to-end , part of Recruitment cycle for large recruitment Operations
- Experience in managing high touch recruitment delivery in a large, multi-national organization is preferred.
- Strong Operations understanding
- Experience in driving recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Recognizes and manages potential issues and barriers during assignments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility and demonstrates expertise.
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships at all levels of an organization, and develop networks as appropriate.
- Able to analyse complex problems and propose and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions.
- Structures and manages projects or programs of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues.
- Focuses on achieving project / program goals and objectives.
- Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Sound organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
Those interested may get in touch with Ruchi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may call me at 9899002896