Vice President Procurement – Chemicals & Textile Manufacturing Giant
Our client , one of the largest Textile producers worldwide with a turnover more than USD 5 million ,wishes to recruit the Head of Procurement for Indian and Global operations.
- The incumbent would head Global Procurements and Pricing for both domestic as well as imports of their raw materials including speciality chemicals at most competitive prices from largest Global Producers.
- Would be handling Raw Materials Inventory Management/ logistics management at all their multi location plants across Asia, Europe and USA.
- Coordinating with shipping companies/ transport handlers/ insurance agencies/ in-house agencies to ensure optimum inventories at various locations.
- Assembling global raw materials budgeting, future projections, historical data recording and regular MIS submissions to top management.
- Ensuring regular reconciliations with all the suppliers and ensuring their timely payments globally.
We invite applications from seasoned Supply Chain professionals with extensive experience in Global Sourcing and Procurement of raw materials for textile/polyester manufacturing companies.
Sourcing experience of speciality chemicals and petrochemicals would be an added advantage. Should also be a strong negotiator and also be aware of import procedures.
Age bracket – 45-50 years
CTC range – Rs. 50 – 80 lacs per annum
Location – Delhi/NCR
Interested professionals may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org