Prestigious private equity firm with a widely recognised brand and Dominant presence in Asia wants to look at a Vice President opening.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years prior corporate finance M&A/PE experience in a top tier investment bank or private equity firm
- Indian/Asian experience is essential
- Very strong financial modeling skills and presentation skills are required
About Our Client
Our client, a world renowned private equity firm, is looking to hire a VP.
- Supervision and Evaluation of investment opportunities alongside investment team
- Supervision and Review financial models, Critique model assumptions, Present alternative investment outcomes, Perform sensitivity analysis, Evaluate industry attractiveness, Review financial, commercial, legal and tax due diligence reports
- Supervision of legal documentation including sale and purchase agreement (SPA) and loan documentation
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies
Please send you detailed resume with deal sheet and current compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only with 5+years of experience
Please apply with job code in subject.