Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a pioneer in the taxi and car rental space. They are providing these services through path breaking technologies enabling higher customer satisfaction. Started by a high caliber team of professionals from IIT/IIM background, this start has recently got tier 1 funding to expand their business to national level. They are looking for a VP - Operations to enable this country wide expansion.
Job Description - As VP - Operations reporting to CEO, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Enabling pan India operations
- Maintaining high service quality levels
- Increasing vendor base by partnering with car fleet owners
- Supporting product development team by providing operational inputs
- Working in leadership team to give strategic direction to business
The Successful Candidate -
- You are an IIT/IIM graduate with 7-10 years experience post qualification in supply chain management or a similar role in an internet company.
- You are comfortable with technology, product development experience would be beneficial.
- You are excited to work in a start up because of the growth opportunity and fast paced environment.
- Apart from excellent academic credentials, you also possess hands on experience to help you better understand ground realities of business.
What's on Offer - Excellent growth
- Opportunity to work in high caliber team
To Apply - Click here to apply