Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is an unparalleled leader in Investment Banking globally, with additional services across corporate, consumer and wealth management. With over a quarter of a million employees and revenues in excess of a hundred billion $, our client is one of the most reputed global investment banks - touted as one of the most prestigious employers of choice. As part of their securities operations set up in Bangalore catering to prime brokerage and clearing operations, a team size of 200+ people, they seek an exceptional leader to lead their Margins & Collaterals functional team.
Job Description - As Vice President Securities Operations - Margins & Collaterals, you will be reporting to an SVP with matrix reporting to the site MD and global functional heads and will be responsible for leading a team of 40+ FTEs. You will also be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and constantly improving the controlled environment as well as mindset within the team to ensure risk mitigation, standard checks and control tools as well as compliance and regulatory mandates.
- Driving efficient implementation of standard operating procedures.
- Talent management & development. Accountability for performance rating of team, people development and adherence to company's standards of operations.
- Monitoring and preparing budgets and performance Official point of escalation with on-shore/off-shore management. S
- Stakeholder Management, Project Management & Transitions
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful applicant for this role must possess at least 12 years of experience with 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Margin & Collateral business.
- A thorough understanding of Investment Banking Operations is a must with exposure to buy/sell side of the business.
- Strong people management skills and product knowledge across equities, fixed income & futures and options.
- Excellent analytical skills and well versed across IT systems and clearing & settlement procedures.
- As a large part of the role includes managing multiple stakeholder groups, the incumbent must have excellent leadership qualities and outstanding communication skills.
What's on Offer - An outstanding leadership opportunity which forms a cornerstone in a leadership transformation project led by the business head.
To Apply - Click here to apply